Wednesday, November 09, 2022

cookbook clean up 36 and 37 - another one bites the dust untested

I tried to consolidate all my cookbooks into one area in the house and give The Mister an area for his bread books - both the ones he's stolen from me and his own.  I underestimated space before I started and so they don't all fit on the bookshelf but maybe that's incentive to be a bit more ruthless with my cookbook cleanups.

The area behind the books stacked vertically does not have cookbooks in it, but some stuff that for now I don't have another place to put.  But by gathering them all together I discovered some books that I completely forgot about and am excited to get to.  I have not been cooking much interesting food lately but reading through cookbooks isn't appealing either.  Is ANYTHING appealing these days???

Anyhoo, say goodbye to - 


 Which just isn't sparking any interest, so goodbye.

We'll also say goodbye to this one, which I think I have already gotten rid of?  Or misplaced? Not sure.  But if I find it still here, it's on its way too.

 
 
Back on the bookshelf - 16 Donated -21