Tuesday, August 10, 2021

cookbook cleanup number 26 - Cravings 2 by Chrissy Teigen

 Cravings 2 came out a few years ago and I bought it for myself since I enjoyed her first book so much.  We have cooked a ton out of this one - baked eggs in ham cups, french toast cups,   banana bread, Thai fishcakes and peanut butter blondiesseafood stew and skillet flatbread - the flatbreads we have made many times.  


Here's what we tried - 

Patty Melts - I had to leave out the bacon since I didn't have any.  They were delicious and pretty easy.

Grilled Pork Bahn Mi sandwiches with quick pickles - amazing.  Loved loved loved.


Popovers.  So easy and loved these too.

Cheesy Breakfast Hash, with added sausage.

We also made the Red Chicken Curry which was SO good, and the Sweet Soy Glazed Pork Chops but with chicken instead.  Still good!

I like this book and everything I've made, so it's a keeper for me.

Cookbook Cleanup results so far - Back on the bookshelf - 14  Donated -12