Monday, March 14, 2022

chicken satay curry

 This chicken satay curry was a HUGE hit - with me and The Mister.  I don't know why I even try to cook for these children.  Once a few years ago, The Boy was at the table complaining about everything I had made for a family dinner with my parents.  I waited until he was done, and then said "When you are a grown up, I am going to come to your house for dinner and complain about everything you make and say I don't like it and I think you should have made me something else."  He looked completely shocked and said - "You can't do that!  That's mean!!!!"

KIDS.


Anyhoo, this was totally delicious and the kind of food I love and need to make more of.  

I didn't have the lemongrass, peanuts or sweet soy sauce, but I didn't let that stop me, and I loved how it turned out.  If you love peanutty dishes, you will love this.

chicken satay curry