Tuesday, June 07, 2022

carrot ginger dressing

 

I foolishly decided that Buddha Bowls would be a fun dinner that everyone would like, so I spent a bunch of time chopping, prepping and cooking, laying out all the delicious choices, even with some homemade sauce.  I did all that only for my kids to walk into the kitchen and immediately start complaining that this was NOT what they wanted for dinner, and did we have any ramen or macaroni instead.

These people make me tired.

So I enjoyed my buddha bowl, with a bit of rice, some crunchy cabbage, shredded carrot, sauteed onions and peppers, tomatos, a couple of other veggies I no longer remember, with a bit of chicken, and drizzled with some delicous carrot ginger dressing.  I used the recipe linked below and it was very good - a bit too vinegary for us, but we added a bit more honey to balance it out.

Carrot Ginger Dressing