Saturday, December 28, 2019

Cookbook Cleanup Book 13 - Eat Delicious

Book 13 in my clean up is one of my new favorites - Eat Delicious by Dennis the Prescott. 

I think I picked this one up from Costco a few years ago.  It's a Canadian book, so yay!

Everything we've tried has been so good.  The recipes aren't always simple, but they are, as the title says, delicious!

For the cleanup, we tried a whopping 9 recipes, some more than once.

The last recipe we tried was the super quick Szechuan-Style Green Beans and Pork - it was so easy and good. 


On the other end of the ease spectrum was the Pulled Pork Ramen - this was an all day, 2 store event that was TOTALLY WORTH IT.   So, so amazing.


The Double Chocolate Skillet Brownies were so wonderful, we made them twice.


The other dishes were all very tasty too - 
Noodle Bowls with Crispy Chicken and Peanut Sauce
My Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies - THE BEST COOKIES.  I made these 3 times.
Pizza Dough
Meatball Pizza
Smoky Beef and Beer Chili - we made this twice - The Boy has become a chili fan.
Salted Caramel Apple Parfaits


This one is a big winner and I look forward to trying lots more from it.  If you see this book - get it!

Cookbook Cleanup results so far - Bookshelf -6  Donated - 7