Saturday, September 01, 2018

Sunday Dinner - Garlic Butter Chicken and Cauliflower Rice

Who can BELIEVE it is September. I mean, come on. 

The Summer was gone in an instant.  Our bucket list did not get very far this year.  
2018 started off terrible and slow and now we only have 4 months left of the year.  FOUR!  
Let's make them good ones.

Now on to Sunday Dinner.

 So, I am trying to lose weight and it is not going well.  At all.
I was/am/trying to get back to trying low carb eating.  I lost a few pounds in July but gained them back in August because August has become a difficult month for me and eating is how I cope, dammit.

I found this low carb chicken and cauliflower rice dish online.  I like cauliflower a lot and so does the fam so we gave this a go.  My Dad was not impressed about the cauliflower rice when he arrived for dinner and saw me cooking it, but in the end he really enjoyed it.


This one is a keeper - a nice quick delicious meal.