Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mexican Brunch Tart Pizzas

I wanted to make a meatless brunch today before our big Easter dinner. 
 I was thinking I'd have to go with my usual pancakes and smoothie, but I had some pretty awesome ingredients in my fridge - guacamole, salsa, and pillsbury wiener wraps.   
Breakfast tarts!  Breakfast pizza?  Whatever.

 I unrolled the wraps and preheated the oven to the suggested 375'. 
I put the wraps (6 to a package) on a parchment lined baking sheet and gently stretched each piece of dough out a bit to make a slightly larger tart/pizza. 

I started with a spoonful of salsa on each piece.
Then scrambled 2 eggs and topped the dough with the eggs and some shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
Baked for 12 minutes, until the crust was browning.
We topped our tart/pizzas with sour cream, more salsa, and guacamole.
I love these!  Easy and really really good. These have infinite possibilities for any meal.