Thursday, March 01, 2007

Aloha, part one

Hello there! We are having a great time in Hawaii. Our internet access is better than we thought, so I may post one or two more times before we go home (go home! sob). But for now I want to share this picture that Scott took today when we went whale watching. This is a picture of a whale calf playing:






What an amazing thing to see. We also swam with a turtle yesterday, and then immediatly after that I was bashed into some rocks and sprained my toes on my right foot. Good times.


Talk to you soon!

10 comments:

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

That's a great picture! The internet is so much fun for this.
Sorry about the foot.
Enjoy every minute.

Kalyn Denny said...

Sorry to hear you got hurt, but still, getting hurt in Hawaii is better than getting hurt at home! Sound like you're having so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a good time! Posting any Hawaii cuisine? :D

Ruth Daniels said...

Sara, sorry about your foot, but what a great place to recuperate!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cool photo! I have always wanted to go whale watching. :) I'm impressed by how quick you must have been with the camera to catch this shot.

Ari (Baking and Books)

Emmy said...

What an amazing sight to see...thanks for sharing that wonderful picture. Sorry to hear about your sprained toes :( OUCH! I hope the rest of your trip is pain-free :)

Lis said...

Awww how cute! I'm sooo envious =)

Sorry about your foot.. but I hafta agree with Kalyn - I'd much rather hurt my foot in Hawaii than back here in freezing Ohio. har!

Looking forward to hearing more about your vacation. =)

Shaun said...

Darling Sara - You and Scott deserve the best vacation. Live it up, for the time passes too fast - even on Island Time. Hope your foot heals quickly, so you can enjoy the multitude of outdoor activities available to you on Maui.

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful. Great shot!

Sara said...

The foot is much better thanks. And yes, those whale are quick. Scott took alot of pictures, mostly misses because it's hard to be quick with our posessed camera. Wait until you see some of his pictures of flukes!