Thursday, October 10, 2024

Something i like - my new kitchen trivets

 we really don't have much excitement over here lately.  not doing anything interesting, not cooking anything particularly worth sharing.  not even reading much at the moment.  so let me show you my new kitchen trivets.

i saw these  on a tick tok and as much as i am trying to not impulse buy stuff, this one had me.

they are elasticized wooden trivets that when they are on their stand, look like a tree.

can you just even!!!!

absolutely adorable, and would give me a reason to throw away my old disgusting trivets that no longer come clean.


and then....


i mean!!!!!

the cutest ever, and they work very well,  my only wish was that the stand had one more trivet, i think it would look even cuter.

but still, so gosh darn cute.