Friday, July 05, 2024

something i like - Brynn's Bakery

 Now that I am back downtown for work now (sob), occasionally I venture out for a walk and recently made my first visit to Brynn's Bakery on Victoria Street.  It is teeny tiny and full of delicious smells.

Brynn's started as a stand in the weekly farmers market and now excitingly has their own storefront.  

They have squares and sweet buns and cookies and brownies and breads - the bread are on rotation, but the basic sourdough is always available.

My first visit I picked up a loaf of the sourdough for The Mister and as a treat, I picked up 2 jeweled brownies for me and my bestie at work.

The brownies are pretty big, so I figured I'd have a couple of bites and take the rest home to the fam.


 I ate that whole brownie and wished I had another.  Dang.

A couple of weeks later I took The Mister and The Girl there, and while The Girl picked out 2 cookies for herself and her brother - one delicious chocolate chip and one hearty and flavorful peanut butter - I said to The Mister - oh look at these jeweled brownie!  I wonder if they are good? 😉

brynns bakery