Saturday, January 20, 2024

some stuff we've made so far this year

 first off, the best thing I've made so far this year is this.

 

Creamy Cajun Chicken soup was AMAZING.  SO good and so easy.  A soup I could eat every day.

Another big winner was the Traditional Lancashire Hot Pot, that we made with beef instead of lamb. 

We made our first batch of wellness shots, Citrus Ginger Immunity Shots

My first  bummer of the year was a cottage cheese chia seed fruit breakfast bowl I made.  It might have been the sweetener I used, or the fruit, but something wasn't ok.


Another good soup this soup season was Cauliflower Cheese Soup.  It was delicious on its own, but when I stirred some cajun seasoning into my lunch leftovers - BAM!

 

Best dessert so far - this super easy chocolate mousse.  Delish.