Wednesday, November 15, 2023

2 recent wins inspired by Tik Tok

 It must be good when The Boy is grabbing from the table before we've sat down, right?

These were roasted carrots with a spicy sauce - cut the carrots into sticks, toss with olive oil, paprika, salt, onion and garlic powders, then toss again with parmesan cheese.  Lay them out on a baking sheet and bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes.  I have a bottle of Franks Hot Honey Garlic sauce I've been waiting to open so I stirred that into some mayo and it was SO good on not only the carrots but also the broccoli and chicken we had that night.

Another night I made these chicken tenders

Season your chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, onion and garlic powders, then dip in beaten egg and then into crushed cornflakes.  I baked them in the air fryer for about 8 minutes and drizzled them with a sweet-garlicky-soy sauce I mixed up.

Very delicious.