Sunday, June 11, 2023

grocery shop May 31

 I forget every time to take a photo of my shopping cart when I go out, so here instead is my receipt from my Costco trip on May 31

Honey Nut Cheerios on sale, because my kids eat cereal like it's the only thing that matters, water balloons for summer, organic coffee pods because apparently The Mister is fancy.  Got a 2 pack of tumblers because I'm always convinced that a new cup is just what I need to start drinking more water.  Some yogurt, some butter, some polysporin because we be injuring ourselves quite a bit lately over here.  Mozzarella corn dogs that I was sure the kids would be interested in but so far I can't convince them to try them, tomatos, apples, babybel cheese, a very good walnut coffee cake, blueberries, some prepared beef burnt ends that were good but small for the price, milk, an excellent greens, cranberry and goat cheese salad that I would eat every day, watermelon, undies, and a stuffed pork.

a painful $280