Sunday, April 02, 2023

it's now april so let's finish talking about december

 I have no exciting stories of what I've been up to, even if there was anyone out there interested enough to ask.  I've been working too much and not sleeping enough and not taking care of myself but doing nothing about that but beating myself up - which doesn't work, by the way.

Finally, the weather has started to warm up and we've gotten out for some walks and fresh air.  

We've been watching some good shows and I've been trying to read more.  The house needs a good cleaning and an aggressive clean out - perhaps coming soon, perhaps not.  I know it would make me feel better in the end, but it's hard to get started. 

But let's finish up 2022.

This cauliflower cheese was made around the holidays and it was THE BEST cauliflower cheese I've ever made, but don't worry, I didn't keep the recipe, or remember where I found it.


This is not the prettiest picture on this site - and by far not the ugliest either - but we made these on Christmas Eve - wonton cups with cranberry sauce and brie cheese.  Yummy.


I made these cinnamon rolls and nobody cared.



Yorkies on Christmas Day


The Boy gave me his woodworking projects for Christmas


 And then these were my second favorite present