Sunday, April 16, 2023

cookbook cleanup 40 - All Together by Chrissy Teigen

 This is Chrissy Teigen's 3rd cookbook.  I own all 3.  I have cooked a lot of her stuff over the years, from her books and from online.

I don't know if it's me or the book, but I really struggled to find recipes I really wanted to try from this one.

I also made all these ages ago - this book has been sitting out for a long time, waiting for more inspiration.

The sour cream blueberry pie was good.

 Pull apart Parmesan dusted buns.  Good, and I got to push The Mister out of the way and bake some bread.  I never get to do that any more.

 We also made the Spicy Sausage Pasta Fagoli, which was good, and the pancakes and the white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, although I subbed out regular chocolate and other nuts.  And it was all good.  It was fine.

There are a couple more recipes that I for sure want to try - definitely the quiche lorraine baguette - but I just..... can't get back to this one yet.  I'll keep it, and we'll wait and see.

Back on the bookshelf - 19 Donated -21