Thursday, May 26, 2022

cookbook cleanup 30 - The Best of the Best from Food and Wine

 This is a dollar store find.  This is also a crappy review, because apparently I've already gotten rid of the book so I can't even be sure of what we all tried, but I think it was only 2 recipes.


I found this picture online and I'm pretty sure this is the right edition of the series.   Like I said, got it at the dollar store, and I like these books, and this one had a good variety of recipes.

 

 There are a number of recipes that I'd like to try.  However, I have one kid who is a vegetarian, and one kid that hates all food with a burning passion and I'm too tired to make any more multiple meals just so I can try some stuff from this book.

I made the Salted Apple Bread which was only ok, and the Cheesy Bastille Day Beer Bread was pretty good, and that was it and it was time for this book to hit the road and find a better home.  

Back on the bookshelf - 15  Donated -15