Sunday, April 03, 2022

cookbook clean up 29 - Come and Get It by Ree Drummond

This is the second Pioneer Woman/Ree Drummond book to hit the cookbook clean up, and I assumed I'd bought them both second hand, but a search on ye old blog shows I bought this one new back in 2017.  Huh.

So this is Come and Get It! and it's in the same style as her other books and the same thing happened with this book that happened with the last one....I made a few things and then the book has sat, untouched, for months.

 We tried Peachy Pancakes and My Mom's Muffins.  And Mini Turkey Meatloaves and Caramel Apple Sundaes.  They were all good!  But I looked at my list of recipes to try and flipped through the book again, and I'm just not interested.  Nothing wrong with this book, but just another one not for us.


 Current standings - 

Back on the bookshelf - 15  Donated -14