Friday, March 04, 2022

Eastuff Grocery

 One of my favorite little stores in town in Eastuff by the university.  It's teeny tiny and jam-packed with Asian foods and ingredients.  

We hadn't been there for a while - probably since the pandemic started, but The Boy has recently become obsessed with ramen, and I mentioned that Easatuff would be a good place to get some different ramens to try, and I could only take so many demands to go before I caved.

We staggered out the door with a big box of stuff - practically every kind of ramen they had (not really, but probably 6 different kinds at least), frozen dumplings, drinks, snacks, sauces..... So good.

That day for lunch we of course had to have ramen.  The Mister and I elevated ours with some leftover crock pot pork and hot chile garlic sauce.


 I bought a box of Glico Curry - mild - and made a beef curry for dinner that week.  So good.


I bought this coffee drink on the recommendation of one of the shop workers.  She said it's her current favorite.  It was good, but sweet.


I bought my first ever bottle of Kewpie mayo!

The kids begged for seaweed snacks.  I have 10 uneaten bags sitting in the kitchen.

One of the ramens The Boy picked out.


Website - Eastuff Grocery