Monday, November 01, 2021

pancake battered sausage

 I don't recall where I saw this, but when I did I thought, oh, the kids would love this!  

Of course I was WRONG - The Girl wouldn't even try it and The Boy was polite but refused a second one and asked me where the "regular" pancakes were instead.

But if you were interested, it's a cute switch up on a pancake and sausage breakfast.

Cook your sausage patties and blot off any greasy goodness.


Make your pancake batter and heat up your frying pan.  When your pan is ready, dip a patty into the batter and lay it in the pan.


Also make some regular pancakes for your daughter who is acting like a sausage in a pancake is some sort of international crime you should be arrested for.


Artistically plate them on paper plates the kids found in the basement and insisted on using.  Serve with butter and syrup and don't expect my kids to enjoy them.