Wednesday, May 19, 2021

shoutout to essential oils and sprays

 ....for trying their best to keep me sane during the past year and some, and all the past years before that.

Here's what I've used up in the past month or so -

Aromaforce Peppermint oil is one of my favorite peppermint oils - I use peppermint pretty much daily against headaches, anxiety and general head fogginess.  I use it both in a diffuser as well as schmearing a drop under my nose and/or on my forehead.  Saje Deep Breath was for my diffuser; it's a good one with eucalyptus, peppermint and lavender.  I hate lavender, but you can't even smell it in this one, or at least I can't.  Saje Peppermint Halo - another great peppermint oil for headaches.
Forest Garden is a local company and this Citrus Cream oil blend is one of the best I've ever tried.  So good.  I have a bottle of their peppermint oil in my purse at all times.  Essenza Rosemary Mint came in some sort of kit.  Very minty.  Saje Rainforest - a woodsy one, not super strong.
Saje Energy Mist - I love a mist, and this is a really good one, with peppermint, lemon and rosemary.