Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Cookbook Cleanup Books 10, 11, 12




After I decided to donate the Pioneer Woman cookbook to the Symphony Book Sale, I thought I would check my shelves to see if there was anything else that I knew I was ready to part with.

I donated 3 more that day - 

Playboy Bartenders Guide - we've had this for a while, but even when I drank, we didn't use it often.  Now I don't drink, and The Mister has his favorites, so this one deserves a new home.

Southern Living - I bought this from the dollar store, but I just have a hard time with these books that have multiple recipes on a each page - they aren't appealing to me.

Kitchen Express - this one and I have a like/hate relationship and even though I've enjoyed some stuff we've made out of it, I'm not sad to see it go.


Cookbook Cleanup results so far - Bookshelf -5  Donated - 7