Friday, September 02, 2016

Sunday Dinner - Chicken Stir Fry and Honey Wheat Cookies

The Sunday Dinners are rolling along. This one started with a recipe I found for a 
pork belly and chinese broccoli stir fry. I had no belly or (chinese) broccoli
 so I subbed in chicken and onions, peppers and zucchini. 
 Then I made some changes to the sauce, so in the end it was nothing 
like the recipe that inspired me. But a delicious dinner that will never be exactly 
repeated as I didn't write anything down and didn't save the original inspiration recipe. 


Dessert was bonkers good - Honey Wheat Cookies from Dorie Greenspan.  So wonderful!!!!!!  I will make these again and again - a new favorite.  

Recipe here.

I can't believe the Summer is over.  We didn't do even a quarter of all the fun things - and chores - we'd planned.  Time keeps on slipping, baby......