Thursday, November 26, 2015

Gift Guide - Books



Need to buy a gift? How about a book?

Meditation Coloring Book I have this book and I love it.  It is truly very soothing and calming.  Last week I alternated coloring with trying to figure out what was wrong with my computer.  I stayed shockingly calm.
There are a literal ton of adult coloring books now.  Check em out.

Brave Enough I have not yet read this book, but Wild is one of my favorite books, so I want to read this one.

2,100 Asanas: The Complete Yoga Poses Another one on my to read list, it looks amazing.  Detailed and easy to follow.

Furiously Happy I read"Let's Pretend This Never Happened" by Jenny Lawson earlier this year, and I woke the baby up from her nap because I was laughing so loud.  I can't wait to read this one.

Good Morning: 365 Positive Ways to Start Your Day I've owned this book for years, and use it yearly.  Gratitude and positivity.  It's where it's at.