Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Eggs and Potatos

This was an off the cuff breakfast that made me so happy. 

 3 ingredients! 

 I grated 2 small sweet potatos and 1 large yellow potatos. Cause that's what I had. 

Then! 

I heated a couple of spoonfuls of coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat. I added the shredded spuds and cooked, stirring often, until the potatos are cooked and crisp and brown in spots. Season with salt and pepper if desired. 

And! 

When the potatos are almost done, cook some eggs. Scrambled, fried, poached, sunny side up, whatever you like.  I did scrambled for the boy and attempted fried for the adults.

Lo ! 

Plate your taters and top with your egg.


I really love the flavor of the potatos and the coconut oil. Delicious. 
 I overcooked the egg, but that just means I get to make this again.
Practice makes perfect.