Friday, August 03, 2012

Bread Baking Buddies - Easy Little Bread

Thanks to all the Babes and you out there who baked my choice for the Bread Baking Babes July bread - Easy Little Bread. There were some varying opinions but this truly is a favorite recipe of mine.

Thank you a million times over to Lien for the graphics.

I adore the shaping of this bread from Szeretetrehangoltan

A traditional shaped loaf from A Messy Kitchen

This loaf made the guild of knitting kninjas think of soup in the Fall

Beautiful bread from Gilad

Happy ready for jam bread from girlichef

Bread from my old stomping grounds, Calgary, from Crumbs of Love

Berry bread by Sweet and That's it

Bread from a familiar face, Judy's Gross Eats

I don't know why, but I always have trouble with photos from Soepkipje. My apologies, but please click to see her lovely bread.


I've been having some computer troubles lately, so if I've missed you, please send me an email.

Don't forget that the Babes are celebrating Julia Child this month - scroll down to the bottom of Tanna's post for all the details.

Thanks everyone! Happy Friday!