Friday, September 03, 2010

Maple Leaf Prime Pork Recipe Contest - update!

Last month I posted my recipe that I contributed to the Maple Leaf Prime Pork recipe contest. Did you know the contest is still on, and you have lots of time left to vote (repeatedly) for me?

You do!

So head over to facebook, and visit the Maple Leaf page. You have to "like" the page, and then click on the red box that says Vote Now, and then you can click on (MY) any recipe you like, and then click on the "like" button.

It's not as complicated as I make it sound.

I got a little thrill when I found out that the Maple Leaf chefs tried my recipe out and liked it. I thought that was pretty cool.

You can see the video BELOW, thanks Elizabeth! here if you like. I can't get the video to embed. It's 5:30 in the morning and I haven't slept yet and surprisingly it's not the baby's fault.



I am off to hide from the internet for a few more days. Life is shooting lemons at me pretty hard these days, and I seem to have lost the recipe for lemonade.

Bah.

Happy long weekend.