Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sandwich Week - The Trivia answers and the winner.

Aw, Sandwich Week! is over now. Hope you had half as much fun as I did.

Thanks to all of you for playing along and sending me your emails for the trivia. Here are all the answers to my oh-so-difficult Trivia Contest:

1 - The Muffuletta originated at the Central Grocery in New Orleans, Louisiana.
2 - Another name for cilantro is coriander or Chinese parsley.
3 - New Orleans Square in Disneyland was opened in 1966.
4 - A fruit is the edible part of the plant that contains the seeds. A vegetable has edible stems, leaves and/and roots of the plant.
5 - The official pepper of Texas is the Jalapeno.
6 - Antipasto means "before the meal".
7 - This answer is subjective, but my personal two favorites are Saganaki (flaming cheese) and Moussaka.

And the winner is....

Congratulations Brilynn! You have won a cookbook from my collection - Cooking with Master Chefs by Julia Child. Send me an email with your address and I'll get it in the mail.

Thanks again everyone for such a fun week. See you tomorrow for W!