Monday, February 07, 2005

Chantico Hot Chocolate


Chantico Hot Chocolate
Originally uploaded by Lemon3000.
A couple of weeks ago, I was at my desk, working away, when my boss came in my office waving around the Real Life section of that days Calgary Herald. There was an article called "Hot Chocolate, a hot trend for 2005" and it talked about the new Chantico hot chocolate from Starbucks. He immediately sent a co-worker to go and get us all one.

Hoo boy. You haven't had anything like that before!

Starbucks calls it drinking chocolate. It tastes just like a melted chocolate bar of the best quality. Rich rich rich. You absolutely must be a chocoholic to drink this. The cup is small - 6 ounces. The price is not small - I think it's about 3 bucks or so. The downside? 390 calories and 21 grams of fat!

No comments: