Saturday, January 26, 2019

Book Club - Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

2019-2






"Similarly, when the question is raised, "What kind of God do you believe in?" my answer is easy: "I believe in a magnificent God." "

"Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend."

"May Peace prevail on Earth, reads the sign." 

"The Yogic sages say that all the pain of a human life is caused by words, as is all the joy."

__________________________________

Another November book sale purchase down!  I was trying to read 5 different books at the same time; with this one finished, it's down to 4.  I liked this one very much, although the portion I thought I would like the most - India - I liked the least.
Maybe I'll read it again in a few years and see if it feels differently to me.