Saturday, February 25, 2017

Sunday Dinner - Chicken and peas and chow mein


Mmmm!  This picture makes me hungry to have this meal again soon.  We made David Lebovitz's Olympic Seoul Chicken and paired it with Classic Chow Mein and Kylie Kwong's Stir Fried Snow Peas with Garlic and some steamed broccoli.
Mango ice cream for dessert.

I did all the chopping and measuring ahead of time so the cooking was nice and easy.  

We have really ground to a halt cooking wise over here.  We've been busy and I've been working a lot, and the kids continue to be so super picky.  The few new things I've made have been met with mostly negative reception, with makes it even less fun to do menu planning and cooking.  
I am actively avoiding it now by writing this and soon moving on to yoga and some work I brought home, but it must be done eventually....