Monday, March 30, 2009

Bread Baking Buddies - Pane Francese

Thanks to all the wonderful fabulous gorgeous bloggers who became Bread Baking Buddies with us this month for the Pane Francese. You guys rock!



Caitlin from Engineer Baker.
_________________________


Jude of Apple Pie, Patis, and Pâté.

_________________________


Jenny from All Things Edible
_________________________

Yikes, as hard as I try, I just CAN'T get one of Rita's photos of her fantastic bread to upload. My apologies, but please visit her blog!

_________________________


Elle from Bread Baker's Dog

_________________________



Cinzia from Cindystar

_________________________


Natalia from gatti fili e farina

_________________________



Singing Horse from The Peaceable Kingdom.

_________________________


Judy from Judy's Gross Eats

_________________________



Marjoke from Company in my Kitchen

_________________________



Laura from Tiramisu'

If I have made any errors or missed anyone, please email me at iliketocook AT shaw DOT ca.