Sunday, August 04, 2024

trying a meal kit from Natures Fare

 When Natures Fare moved to their new location they expanded their bakery, deli and prepared sections and one thing they added were meal kits.

I always look at them every time I'm there, and I finally decided to bite the bullet and get one; if my children didn't want to eat it, that was fine, choose a leftover.

I chose the black bean tacos meal.  It was $21.99 I believe.


It came with everything you  need to make 6 vegan tacos with coleslaw on the side.

I'd planned to take a bunch of photos of what was in the bag, etc, but when I came home from work that day, The Mister had already started chopping and cooking and who am I to interrupt someone in the cooking zone.


 

The meal came together very quickly, fed 3 of us with leftovers (the girl had leftover mac and cheese) and the most importantly, was freaking delicious. 

The Boy wants to go back to pick out the next meal we try, asap.  :)