Friday, August 30, 2019

Adult Summer Reading Club 2019 - I DID IT!!!!!! and lets look at upcoming books

Whoooooooooooooo!

Since the library shortened the number of books to read this summer on the challenge, I had a shot at actually completing it on time - and I did!



I enjoyed nearly all the books - there was one dud, but that happens from time to time.
My favorites were Buddhaland Brooklyn and Daisy Jones and The Six. 
I also really liked Feeding My Mother, although it made me sad and I cried a lot.  I'll be trying some of the recipes soon.

What was on your Summer reading list?  Do you have a Fall book list planned?

I decided I would like a list to follow, so I could commit to getting through some more stuff on my shelf.

1.  BlackkKlansman by Ron Stallworth
2. The Know-It-All by A.J. Jacobs
3.  Taking The Leap by Pema Chodron
4.  The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
5.  Erotic Stories For Punjabi Widows by Balli Kaur Jaswal