Friday, November 23, 2018

Easy and delicious 3 ingredient pancakes



I am always looking for easy and delicious breakfast options that I can take to work and this one is a real home run.  I can make a batch of these 3 ingredient pancakes while I'm getting dressed and packing my bag in the morning, eat them when I get to work and be fuller and satisfied much longer than with cereal or toast.
The original recipe (below) adds nuts as a fourth ingredient, but we don't usually have nuts in the house so I make them without.  I noticed in the comments a few people said the pancakes were better with the oats blended so I tried that with my first batch and they were so perfect that I do that every time.

I top mine with a bit of peanut butter or some honey and it is a great way to start the day.  Try them!