Saturday, September 22, 2018

Sunday Dinner - Enchiladas, Mexican Street Corn and Apricot Cake

I love Tex Mex and Mexican food but we don't each it much. Why, I ask me? 

I was perusing Homesick Texan's website and I found her recipe for Cheese Enchiladas. Yum! 
I asked The Mister if he thought that would be a good dish for Sunday Dinner and he agreed, but he of course thought adding some chicken or beef would be a good idea. ^eyeroll^. 

So we had some cheese enchiladas and some beef and cheese.  


We had some salsa, sour cream and guac for the enchiladas as well as some veggies 
and also some Street Corn.


I set out some mayo, parmesan cheese and cotija cheese, which I found as Fresh is Best, along with the corn tortillas.

It was all delicous - especially the CHEESE ONLY enchiladas (ahem) and the corn.

We finished dinner with Apricot cake, which would have been better if the apricots had been a little bit riper.....