Friday, July 22, 2016

Bad Tattoo Brewing Company

When the possibility of a weekend in Penticton came up, almost the first thing everyone said was - 

We've got to go back to Bad Tattoo!
 Our last visit made us big big fans of the pizza (and for The Mister - the beer!).

Once again we started our meal with the soft pretzels, which are SO GOOD.  
The mustard dip is out of this world.  On the way out I asked if it was possible to buy some.  
A lady told me the name of the store in Penticton where they get it from 
but I didn't write it down and forgot it 2 minutes later.  
An internet search reveals the possibility it might be Il Vecchio's.....

Then we moved onto 2 pizzas; the Chicago pizza and Los Muertos.  
Both were pretty good.  I could have done without the arugula on the Los Muertos, 
but the pork was fabulous.  
The Chicago was good too.  


Caprese Salad, fresh and delicious.



Service was pretty disappointing - our waitress was super unfriendly, inattentive and actually rolled her eyes a couple of times when we attempted to ask her some questions. 
 If the food wasn't so good, and if our last visit hadn't been so great, I would probably not go back. 

They've got another chance out of me for another visit though.  
Can't get those pretzels out of my head...

Website here