Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Movie night dinner


Do you have "special" family dinners - movie nights, game nights, party nights?
We mostly do movie nights, and sometimes we don't even get to the actual movie!  
For The Boy it's more about the snacks, the blanket and pillow beds on 
the floor and/or couch, and the dinner.
Our 2 special dinners for these nights are either pizza or nachos.  
The Boy prefers pizza because sometimes we get to eat it in the living room 
while watching the movie.  Pretty special.  
I usually prefer nachos because it's quicker than making pizza dough, and also?  Guacamole.  

I made some (what I thought were) killer nachos this weekend, but The Boy 
turned his nose up at them.  Not interested. 
 "I just don't like nachos anymore" he told me, which, ouch.  This is MY child???

So I guess I'm on the lookout for another Movie Night Meal.  
Or maybe nachos for us, and a PBJ for the nacho haters...