Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Random 5

I know, it's been sort of boring around here lately.

Thanks to a mix up with our internet provider we have no TV (gasp!) or Internet at our house and won't until next week. Occasionally in the evenings I can grab a weak signal on the wireless for 10 or 15 minutes, long enough to check my email and publish an already written or nearly finished post.

It also means that I don't have any time to visit any blogs. Believe me it hurts me more than it hurts you.

The house is slowly coming together. I'll post pictures of the kitchen as soon as we are set up with internet here. I know, the suspense is killing you.

Without our beloved tv we are relying heavily on Itunes and DVDs. Keep us in your thoughts. And tell me what's been happening on The Office.

5 Random Songs I Heard While In The Kitchen Last Night Making Dinner

Into Your Arms - The Lemonheads
Back to Black - Amy Winehouse
Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
Santa Monica (Watch the World Die) - Everclear
Gold - Interference

5 DVD's I've seen in the past few days

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Pirates of the Carribean Curse of the Black Pearl
Hot Fuzz
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Sex and the City Season One

PS - where's my camera?!?!?!?!?

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

An Office fan? Did I hear you correctly? A very big Office fan here. Any scoop you need just ask. I'm obsessed.

Lis said...

How'd you like Hot Fuzz? I thought it was hilarious. =) Ohhh new Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow coming out soon. *slurp*

xoxo

breadchick said...

I love Amy Winehouse! And I'm impressed that with no internet you are doing NaBloPoMo Can't wait to see the new kitchen either...it is killing me ;-)