Monday, October 16, 2006

Spotlight On - Baking: From My Home To Yours

I am totally thrilled and excited to tell you about a project in the works.

My friends at Houghton Mifflin Publishing Company offered up 25 copies of their newly released book Baking: From My Home To Yours by the wonderful Dorie Greenspan.


I sent out the call to some fabulous bloggers who agreed to check out the book, cook a recipe or two and tell us all about it.

In a few weeks, after eveyones had their fun with the book, I'll have the round up posted both here and over at Weekend Cookbook Challenge. You'll be able to see what the bloggers from Canada, the US, Australia and Germany thought of this scrumptious work of deliciousness.

Cheers!

11 comments:

Morgan said...

Best chocolate chip cookies. In the entire history of the world.

Anonymous said...

I still don't have mine :(

Anonymous said...

I got my copy and have decided that I want to marry it. I LOVE THIS COOKBO0K!

Ruth Daniels said...

I received mine and will probably gain more than the 6 hefty pounds the book weighs! Every recipe is awesome. I'll be posting later today.

Not a great book for dieters though - but who cares. It's a perfect book to fall off the wagon to.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Lea said...

Got mine too... its beautiful! I've already baked her recipe for biscuits since receiving the book ;-) Had them with breakfast and dinner Sunday night. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Mine came today...very excited.

Anonymous said...

Mine arrived today, and I'm so excited! I was happy to see all the cranberry recipes - I've been looking for an excuse to buy some more at the market.

Kalyn Denny said...

Hi Sara,
Can you send me an e-mail and remind me when the deadline is for our posts. I've been really swamped and have barely looked at the book.

Kalyn
kalynskitchen AT comcast DOT net

Thanks!

Meeta K. Wolff said...

Sara, just wanted to update you. I've got two recipes coming up from this wonderful book this week and next week.

I THANK you immensely for allowing me to be a part of this great event.!

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Is it too late to get a copy? i really missed out on this one and I even had a recipe ready to try.

Anupama said...

OOh how I wish I could have been a part of this. Remember me next time sara.