Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Five Things To Eat Before You Die
I have been tagged by Linda at Kayak Soup and Jasmine at Confessions of a Cardamom Addict to participate in the Foodbloggers Guide to the Globe started by Melissa at The Traveler's Lunchbox. As I write this, Melissa has just over 1,000 items on the list so far. Amazing.
I'm keeping it local. Here's my five:
1. Chocolate from Bernard Callebaut.
2. Dinner at The King and I Thai Restaurant.
3. Wild Boar Pate from Valbella Foods.
4. A big bowl of soup from Route 40 Soup Company.
5. A piece of my world famous homemade carrot cake.
And 5 more people to ask to take part:
Ruth at Once Upon A Feast
Annie at Mixed Salad Annie
Rachel at Coconut and Lime
Haalo from Cook Almost Anything At Least Once
Mary from The Sour Dough.
Apologies if you've already been asked.