ooooh, my head....is the Stampede over yet? Every July Calgary goes cowboy (well, more than usual) for 10 days.
I've been to pancake breakfasts....4 hour lunches with free food and booze....parties after work. How much more can a girl take?
We don't plan on going to the Stampede Grounds this year. Instead I'll just keep eating pancakes and drinking hootch for another 3 days.
But if we did, we would certainly partake of 4 of the 5 Worst Stampede Foods:
1. Corndog - 460 calories, 19 grams of fat.
2. Mini Doughnuts - 360 calories, 20 grams of fat.
3. Bratwurst on a Bun - 550 calories, 35 grams of fat.
4. Candy Apples - 375 calories, 75 grams of sugar, 4 grams of fat. (no apple for me, thanks)
5. French Fries - 600 calories, 31 grams of fat.
from Thursdays Calgary Herald.
Holy cow! How do you expect to fit into your Wranglers after eating that?