Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Organic food - delivered to your door!

I got my first order from Organic Express yesterday. They delivered to my office, bless them. Everything looked really good - we got some rainbow chard, green leaf lettuce, blood oranges, regular oranges, pears, apples, pattypan squash, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, grapfruit.... I don't know if there was anything else! It will keep us in produce for a few days, that's for sure...

So I came really close to shutting this blog down and starting a new one. This one seems to be inhabited by little goblins who are determined to make errors I can't fix happen. But in the end, I fixed as much as I could, and will just live with the rest of the problems for now. I just didn't want to abandon some of my old postings. I have edited some posts and deleted quite a few I was not happy with (hey, I'm no writer.). It feels a little better, so we'll see, at least for a while longer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Persist, L. And thanks for visiting mine.

www.dmitrimarkine.com said...

My wife used them for a while,when we lived closed. We are really into organic stuff. Helps with the health issues