Wednesday, May 26, 2021

ranch pickles

 A food trend from Tick Tok - Ranch flavored pickles.

This one didn't seem to have the staying power of the tomato and feta pasta recipe, but this one was easier and therefore more interesting to me.

See if you can keep up.  

Get a jar of dill pickles.  Get a package of ranch dressing.


Mix them together.


Let it sit in the fridge for a day, them eat them.

One thing I did was to cut the whole pickles into spears before I added the dressing mix.  I thought it might help the flavor soak in a bit more.

Verdict - they tasted like....pickles.  So, not a bad thing.  But I personally didn't think it added a lot of flavor.  The Mister however, really liked them, so maybe it's just me.

If you like pickles, this could be a fun snack to try this summer.