Sunday, August 30, 2020

my favorites in august

 Here's a few things I enjoyed in August - 

It feels like I just struggled to find things to share that I enjoyed in July, and here we are at the end of August.  Bleh.


Little Fires Everywhere the book and the show - I finished the book and immediately started the show on Prime.  The book is much better, but the show is good too.

_______________________________________________________


The Great - I accidentally binged the first season and The Great is pretty great.  Hurry up season 2!

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Prime recommended Versailles after I was done with The Great.Very good but NOT light and funny like The Great.

____________________________________________________________________


We changed our tv package and finally got access to Drunk History.  I don't think I've ever laughed so hard.

________________________________________________________________________

Treated myself to a new face mist this month.

____________________________________________________________________

educated - a really good, frustrating read.

_________________________________________________________________________

 


thai iced coffee 

____________________________________________________________________________


A flat of delicious blueberries!

__________________________________________________________________________


spending some time sitting with this.