Saturday, January 04, 2020

Hello to 2020 - Intentions - 1



ugh.  2019 was supposed to be my year to get myself pulled together but instead I've fallen apart even worse.  I want this year to be the year that I really do pull myself together and get healthier.

2020 Intentions -  

Morning pages - I am working on incorporating this into my daily routine.  So far I'm not doing it daily or hitting the 3 page goal, but it is nice to sit in the morning and have some quiet time before the day gets going.

Self contemplation with pulling cards/reading oracle book.  I've been slowly working towards this in 2019 - gathering some mindfulness/intuitive cards and an oracle book to take some time each day to see where I'm at and how I'm feeling. 



Read Simple Abundance every day - I can't recall where I heard about this book but apparently the daily essays help you connect and reflect with yourself and be present.  I was lucky enough to come across a copy in perfect condition at the symphony book sale in the Spring.  I squirreled it away, but after Christmas I tidied up my night table (above) and put it smack dab in the middle so hopefully I will look at every day/most days/some days.

 Getting healthier - more water, more veggies, less sugar.  More moving, less screen time.  More reading, more sleep.

Trying a gentler return to yoga

Caring less about what other people think of me.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a grand list, I know, but I am really rooting for myself this year.