Sunday, January 12, 2020

2 bad photos of 2 good things

Not that any of my photos are wonderful, but sometimes my photos are truly horrendous, even by my low standards.  And I get grumpy because maybe I wanted to share a link to a really good recipe, but I don't have much to say other than here is a really good recipe, and a really bad photo but my photo is so bad that I just give up and don't.

But this time I will - these photos and links have been sitting in my drafts for a while because the photos are bad but the recipes are sooooo good.

First up is a broccoli cheese soup.  The soup was really good and easy to make because you toss it all in the instant pot.  I couldn't be bothered to try to take a nice photo on the counter or table, and instead tried to take a photo of it in my lap in my chair in the living room.  No.







Next up is a very very good apple crisp with a yummy brown sugar and cinnamon crust.  The recipe called for cold butter and mine was not, which is why I think it came out looking like this.
Not horrific, but not really great.
It tasted amazing though.  Love me some apple crisp.