Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Cookbook Cleanup Book 9 - The Pioneer Woman Dinnertime

Book 9 is The Pioneer Woman Dinnertime.

I have 2 PW books, I think, and I think I bought this one secondhand.



Her books, if you have never seen one, follow a very photo heavy, step by step process.  Every step in every recipe is accompanied by a small photo, so you can have anywhere from 4-12 or more photos in a recipe, plus pictures of the finished dish and her personal photos of her life.  
There's a lot to look at.

I found it not too hard to make a list of things I wanted to try from the book, and the first recipe  - Greek Yogurt Pancakes - were really, really good. 


The next recipe - Chow Mein - was pretty boring.
And since then this book has sat for probably 3 months, as I've had no desire to try any more dishes.

So this one is going to head out to find a new home where it can be appreciated.  
I'm sure it's a good book, it's just not for me.

Cookbook Cleanup results so far - Bookshelf -5  Donated - 4