Sunday, September 01, 2019

Intentions for September


Yup, these are coming back.  We are turning a corner now that September is here.  2018 and 2019 so far have kicked my ass, but I am stopping that now and turning this thing around.  Who's with me????

Let's take an inspirational quote pause......




Intentions for September - 

No more Ice Caps.
Man, I just can't cut these things out, even though the give me headaches and make me jittery.  And we won't even discuss the fat, calories and sugar these contain.  But I'm stopping NOW.  No more.

More water.

Exercise everyday.
Between gym and yoga and walking and stretching I want to make sure I am doing something good everyday.

Clean up paper/home office area situation.
I don't even want to talk about how bad this issue is right now.

More reading, less screen time for all 4 of us.

**************************

There we go, a short sweet list to start off the last bit of the year right.

Now let's go do this thing.