Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The rest of the order is here



The rest of my birthday order is here!  I also impulse purchased the new Pioneer Woman cookbook.  I bought one of her other ones - Dinner, I think, secondhand this summer, but I have yet to make anything out of it.  Been too busy to even open this one yet.
I added Bear Town in for my last pick because I wanted another fiction book, and I've heard good things about another book of his - A Man Called Ove.

I haven't been reading much this fall, since mid summer, but I'm trying to get back on track.  We are also doing nightly reading with The Boy and I thought I might mention some of the books he's reading here too.  He will be 8(!!!!!!) soon and is enjoying reading more, which makes me happy as I've always loved to read.

Menu planning and cooking have also fallen apart over the past few months as my days are longer and busier, and it is hard to come home and figure out something fast, interesting, nutritious, AND that everyone (kids) will  eat.

And with that, off to find something for dinner tonight!