Saturday, November 25, 2017

2017 - Day 322 - a day in pictures

I get up a couple of hours before everyone else nearly every day of the year. Practiced yoga at home for the first time in a long while. Was hoping this would be the start of another long stretch of practices, but after 2 days, my plan derailed.
But this was good.


Made The Grandfather a batch of his favorite blueberry muffins.  I just noticed that in the title of that post I'd spelled muffins as mufins.  Our computer is slowly dying and one of the new symptoms is that some of the keys - f, b, y, z are all prime examples - don't always work. And the space bar too.  And I don't always notice.


While the muffins were baking I decided to make a batch of baked Oatmeal
 from my new Pioneer Woman book.


Lots of butter and sugar.  It was good.

 

The Girl was recovering from a cold, so we skipped her Saturday activity and went to 
the Dufferin Craft Fair instead.


Checked out the new wetlands area they are working on.
Bought The Girl a Wonder Woman skirt for Christmas.


After I took The Boy to HIS Saturday activity, we stopped by Chapters to pick up a gift for The Grandfather's birthday.  The Boy's birthday is also coming up, and all he wants is Lego.  I asked him to please think of something non Lego related, like a book, so he took my phone and took pictures of the books he wants.  Lego.



I was considering buying this mug for The Mister, because sometimes we 
call him Papa Bear.  But it was $$$.


Then it was home for a mediocre dinner.  I tried a new recipe that we didn't like very much.  
After dinner the kids and I watched Pee-Wee's Playhouse Christmas special on Netflix.  They loved it!  To The Mister's annoyance, their favorite part was The Secret Word, and we 3 all screamed our lungs out every time it was spoken.